Monday, August 18, 2008

spinning class doper

Crap.
Curtis just bought an altitude tent on Ebay wicked cheap for 'cross season.
That sounds like birth control as far as I'm concerned. I don't want to sleep in an effing tent.
I don't race bikes anymore. In 3 weeks when Phoebe starts kindergarten I am planning on getting my fat ass in shape with all that spare time, but within reason. The only thing I plan on racing to is the buffet table.
So my natural hematocrit at sea level when I was training and racing hard was always between 47 and 49, ALWAYS above the legal limit for women.
I'm just freaky that way.
Curtis runs in the high 30's. I always feel like I'm telling him he has cancer when I read him the numbers.
So I'm going to end up as a spinning class doper, rocking the hematocrit of 55.
All you other bitches get outta my way.

No comments: